PDA

View Full Version : Quicke question

venus89
06-03-2010, 11:02 AM
I need to get my DHC assignment finished!

Do they EYFS, B23 and every child matters all require us to excercise and give children access to fresh air?

manjay
06-03-2010, 11:04 AM
I need to get my DHC assignment finished!

Do they EYFS, B23 and every child matters all require us to excercise and give children access to fresh air?

Hope they don't require me to excercise;)

venus89
06-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Hope they don't require me to excercise;)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
06-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Well we know the Eyfs does... it's a statutory requirement.

Birth to 3 was hot on outside play as well...

ECM is underpinned by the UN Convention on the rights of the child which talks about the right to play and the right to grow up healthy...

As we know children will not be healthy if they do not go outside and get fresh air etc so it can be argued that the right is implicit.

Hth :D

manjay
06-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Well we know the Eyfs does... it's a statutory requirement.

Birth to 3 was hot on outside play as well...

ECM is underpinned by the UN Convention on the rights of the child which talks about the right to play and the right to grow up healthy...

As we know children will not be healthy if they do not go outside and get fresh air etc so it can be argued that the right is implicit.

Hth :D

Obviously Sarah's answer is much more helpful than mine!!!! Sorry I did intend to come back and give you a sensible answer:rolleyes:

venus89
06-03-2010, 09:25 PM
:group hug: Thank you Sarah! (and Manjay ;) ) - I though so but my head gets so full of stuff sometimes I need other people to clarify it for me. Like when you get somebody to read a letter through to check it makes sense.....