PDA

View Full Version : paperwork?

Hebs
05-03-2010, 07:59 PM
i know we have to keep our paperwork for 20 - odd years but what happens if we have a house fire and the paperwork is destroyed??

beccas
05-03-2010, 08:02 PM
well then it would be tough i supose we would have to prove we had a fire if anything happened.

Blackhorse
05-03-2010, 08:02 PM
then you have to keep the ashes of the paperwork for 20 years...:laughing:

sorry really dont know. i guess you can get fire proof safes for storing things in. but not all of it might be in there at all times either...I guess the same could happen to nurseries etc as well though.

will be interesting to see what everyone else has to say

Hebs
05-03-2010, 08:04 PM
blame cher :laughing: we are discussing this on the phone and we didnt know the answer so i said i'd post on here :laughing:

Pipsqueak
05-03-2010, 09:49 PM
if I had a house fire (heaven forbid) then the last thing I would think of or even give a flying monkey about is the childminding paperwork and I really don't think i'd care a few years down the line either!:D

huggableshelly
05-03-2010, 09:55 PM
stuff the paperwork ........ do i rescue the guineapigs and fish or leave them ??????

sighs poor things will roast, kiddies will be destrort (sp lol) hmm anyone know what burnt guineapigs taste like?

babs
05-03-2010, 10:00 PM
poached fish dont taste to bad not sure about bar b qued guineapig.....

huggableshelly
05-03-2010, 10:04 PM
lol babs ....if ever it happens i'll have to remember to report back

FussyElmo
05-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Oh dont Im dreading going back home. Just hope the smoke damage didnt reach the loft not sure if it will clean :eek:

LOOPYLISA
05-03-2010, 10:11 PM
stuff the paperwork ........ do i rescue the guineapigs and fish or leave them ??????

sighs poor things will roast, kiddies will be destrort (sp lol) hmm anyone know what burnt guineapigs taste like?

Noooo poor guineas :eek: :D

suzyblue
06-03-2010, 09:45 AM
Planning on setting fire to your house? Thats a bit of an extreme way to get rid of your paperwork!!!!:D

caz3007
06-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Our local nursery did catch fire a year or so ago, I wonder what happened there :) They had to close for one day until they could sort out alternative accomodation and the amount of parents that were moaning

Ripeberry
06-03-2010, 06:03 PM

Ask my husband! He has been to Peru and had Quii (cooked guinea pig), said it tastes a bit like chicken :cool: We had some pet guinea pigs a few years back and when they died he said it would be a waste to bury them....I hid them from him.
Don't think he would have done it......bit old and chewy like :laughing:

Leanne59
06-03-2010, 06:58 PM
poached fish dont taste to bad not sure about bar b qued guineapig.....

im sorry but that did make me laugh!:laughing:

huggableshelly
06-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Ask my husband! He has been to Peru and had Quii (cooked guinea pig), said it tastes a bit like chicken :cool: We had some pet guinea pigs a few years back and when they died he said it would be a waste to bury them....I hid them from him.
Don't think he would have done it......bit old and chewy like :laughing:

ewwwwwwwww LOL ... think I'll stick to chicken