PDA

View Full Version : childcare vouchers from boss??

mammumof4
05-03-2010, 11:51 AM
hi all, lovelly day isnt it? :clapping:

just had a phone call from a parent asking if i can take vouchers from his boss, his boss says ofsted reg cm can take them. im confused.com, can anyone enlighten me on this please.
thank you xx

p.s.... he says he earns too much for tax credits

yummymummy
05-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Think this person has his wires a bit crossed! The company he works for can sign up to use the childcare voucher schemes such as Accor, Computershare and Sodexho. Money gets stopped out of his wages and he saves on the tax and national insurance element and you can be paid up to 243.00 pcm. You have to sign up with the appropriate company that issues the vouchers and than he can either give you paper vouchers that you redeem or he can do transfer straight into your account over the internet.
I am not an expert on this but have accounts and receive monies from all these companies and have not had any problems to speak of except that Computershare (formerly Busy Bees) are the slowest payers!

mammumof4
05-03-2010, 01:02 PM
hi, yes this is what it is, just got a call back. its leapfrog that he would be using. just off to web site to have a read. thanks for the help