PDA

View Full Version : childcare vouchers

aly
04-03-2010, 09:11 PM
not used them before but may have someone that will use them.

So how do they work?..do they pay them how we want ie weekly, monthly etc if it's monthly what about months with 4 or 5 weeks, do they adjust the payments etc?

if it makes a difference the company would be accor.

thanks

Gizmo
04-03-2010, 09:20 PM
I have one of my mindees parents use vouchers, they can claim £243 each per month that is tax and ni exempt to the parent.
I get paid through Accor and Fidelti all I had to do was e-mail a copy of my reg cert to the company and fill in a couple of details and it was set up.
They can pay you however you want weekly/monthly Before I was a cm'er I used them to pay dd's nursery I set up a standing order for the 1st of the month and give them a cheque for the difference

~Chelle~
04-03-2010, 09:57 PM
I get the same as Gizmo. Mum pays directly into my account anyway so to me it is the same payment but from two different sources.

Never had any trouble with them at all x

aly
04-03-2010, 10:07 PM
cool thanks both

xx

emma1987
04-03-2010, 10:39 PM
hi, i have just seen this thread and am currently just about to start paying for childcare fees myself and was wondering if everyone is entitled to the vouchers and where i would go to get them or see if i am eligable? many thanks emma
first time mummy:clapping:

emma1987
04-03-2010, 10:50 PM
im not sure where my reply went oh well lol, will try again!!
i am currently a mum who is goin to be paying out for childcare myself very soon and this thread has caught my eye! is anyone eligable for the vouchers'? who would i have to speak to about them?:)

bexcee
04-03-2010, 10:53 PM
I use compuserve and accour and both work fine, money goes straight into my bank account so no paper voucher to deal with.

Pauline
05-03-2010, 07:24 AM
im not sure where my reply went oh well lol, will try again!!
i am currently a mum who is goin to be paying out for childcare myself very soon and this thread has caught my eye! is anyone eligable for the vouchers'? who would i have to speak to about them?:)

New members posts are moderated Emma, it is just to keep the spammers out. Full details in the Member Information section :)