PDA

View Full Version : Inspection Next Week

mrsbish01
03-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Hi everyone
I've finally had my call for the first 6month grading inspection and was hoping you could help me with some lovely suggestions on things to do that week.
We normally go to a group two morning a week but will not be able to do this as its an unannounced visit :mad: so will be stuck at the house everyday until they've been!!! The only thing she said was if she's not there by 10am she's not coming that day (great cos my mindees need naps by 10.30).

We have a garden and i have tools for them to help but wouldn't be much good if the weathers particularly cold or wet and i waiting on a grant for sand/water table... i was thinking id be best writing a list of ideas...

But what can i do???
xxx

mama2three
03-03-2010, 01:29 PM
ive gotmine next week too so i know what you mean. my 3 year old will spend the morning asking when we are going to childminding group! or when we are going to the forest - we dont spend a huge amount of time at home!
How old are you mindees? i wouldnt do anything too 'different' - what do they like to do?
My vague plans for the day include 3 little pigs storyboard ( current favourite) melting ice ( yes its strange but they did it at nursery the other day and asked if we could do it here too!) and preparing healthy snack / lunch - plus all the normal choices they would have out , dolls house , trainset , playdough etc. Really hoping for a nice , or at least not too dreadful, day weather wise as weve lots going on in the garden at the moment , building a den with sticks ( linked back to 3 little pigs) but it currently looks more like a bonfire.
its mothers day next weekend , maybe you could make some cards with them and talk about families?

are you ready other than this? have you done your sef - im on the laptop to do it but keep getting drawn back to the forum!