PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recommend a book about sharing?

Bitsy Beans
03-03-2010, 10:57 AM
As the title says. My mindee's aren't so good at sharing and I wondered in addition to leading by example ;) that a book would be a good thing too.

Any suggestions for one?

TheBTeam
03-03-2010, 01:28 PM
think I remember someone saying a book called This is our House, which they got from the works is about someone excluding children from playing and then learning better to share, cant read mine yet as ordered one from amazon and still waiting for it!!

Amazon have lots of books about sharing, bullying, fighting etc might be worth a look and multicultural stuff, just cost me £56!!

sarah707
03-03-2010, 07:33 PM
It's mine! by Rod Campbell

Mine's Bigger Than Yours! by Jeanne Willis

There's another one called 'Mine!' but I can't remember the author - it's about a girl with a new trike who refuses to share it until she eventually breaks it.

:D

Bitsy Beans
05-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the suggestions ladies.

I like Rod Campbells books so I might have a look into that one for starters :D

solly
05-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the suggestions as i am having the same problem with 2 of my mindees they do not like sharing so will have a look at these books

Chell
05-03-2010, 10:38 AM
It's mine! by Rod Campbell

Mine's Bigger Than Yours! by Jeanne Willis

There's another one called 'Mine!' but I can't remember the author - it's about a girl with a new trike who refuses to share it until she eventually breaks it.

:D

We have this one, it is a Marks and Spencers board book, ours is several years old though.