PDA

View Full Version : Why does this happen!

Jelly Baby
02-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Last time i got quiet (only once in 4 years) it's like people knew and the phone rang lots..this has happened now over the last 2 days and i have possibly the following children going to call or have called..(well their parents!)

a 6 month year old think full time

Holiday care for my friend (CM) 1 yr old and 2 yr old 4 days per week 8 hrs a day for 2 weeks

1 yr old from yesterday

Friend of a friends new born part time

My current one i may lose may now not be going..this is my problem..
Mum said to me oh i have a new job lined up..i said great..it is going to be on a trial for 4 weeks..JC pay me which im not over keen on but i do tend to charge them more as they are always very late paying so ok with me..so she was due to go down this morning and ask r.e deff hours and days..turns up to get LO and i await her saying when etc..nope ..'i'm just on my way there'..i said 'ah ok thought you were going this morning'..she said 'no..it's in xxx' i was confused and appears we were talking about 2 diff jobs..she is now going for a job that is miles away, no good hours for me and i can't do.she seemed shocked like she had it all planned in her head and off she has gone leaving me none the wiser but saying she cant take the job without me??!..I said i had, had a few calls and she needs to let me know as would obviously keep her on but who knows what's going on..sorry for the rant just hate the waiting around..i like to know what i'm doing!

Just wish one would come see me sign up so i can do my job!

Zoomie
02-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Can't help mum cos of your own family, or can't cos it'll take you over your numbers.

Can't help with the first one but variation comes to mind with the second ?

Jelly Baby
02-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Can't help as the hours wouldn't work with car space etc..yes i agree variation would be ok but takes time!
thanks