PDA

View Full Version : First Parent to Visit!

Carpet Monkeys
01-03-2010, 09:44 PM
OK, I have parent visiting next week with a 14 week old ... it's been quite some time since I had a parent come to see ..... well last time was 2004 (first time round minding) .... I know that things have changed quite a lot, but what would you have ready to show to parents?

I have a parents welcome pack, my policies (that I need to finalise, spell check etc), my first aid, insurance and registration certificate .... anything else?

Annie_T
01-03-2010, 09:58 PM
my 2 portfolio's
1 contains policies, permision slip samples etc
2nd contains my certs (first aid, insurnce& reg cert are photocopied and a note written where possible stating proper one on display board.

i have few toys suitable out, paper & pen so i can make notes on the needs etc

erm pass hun x

mamasheshe
02-03-2010, 11:06 AM
i have a portfolio of polices Don't usually go through them on first visit or haven't yet anyway.

portfolio of certificates

my diary and pen

Jelly Baby
02-03-2010, 02:46 PM
I will fingers crossed have a mum visit soon so need to get my portfolio book out and update..i have quite a lot in it (not loads as they get bored!) i will do a list later on for you and you will spur me to get it out and sort out!!

Carpet Monkeys
02-03-2010, 07:30 PM
I will fingers crossed have a mum visit soon so need to get my portfolio book out and update..i have quite a lot in it (not loads as they get bored!) i will do a list later on for you and you will spur me to get it out and sort out!!

Cool Thanks ...

caz3007
02-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Good luck, hope they come to you :)

miffy
02-03-2010, 08:07 PM
I wouldn't be too worried about showing lots of paperwork - if this is a first time mum looking at going back to work then I think she will want to see how you interact with her baby.

Good luck I hope it goes well for you

Miffy xx