PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Education Show at NEC this week?

Bitsy Beans
01-03-2010, 02:40 PM
I've registered to attend and am going for a couple of hours on saturday. A friend who's CM is also going (it's her first time attending too - she's the one who told me about it). she knows other CM's who went and they said a lot of the stands had some great bargains, especially on the inclusion/diversity stuff - much cheaper than what you'd pay via the web.
Anyway it's free to attend (you just have to register your details). It is aimed mostly at nursery and schools but I fancy having a nose and even if I don't pick up a bargain it might give me some ideas :D

Little Bear
01-03-2010, 07:11 PM
I am going. I went last year. It's fab lots offree stuff and you buy things cheaper than from ordering through websites etc. Price of stickers was amazing last year!!!!
Can't wait
:jump for joy:

Monkey1
01-03-2010, 09:15 PM
I registered ages ago but i think i'm saving myself for the Manchester one!

squiggle
01-03-2010, 09:25 PM
i'm going to with little bear

Hoping it will be a good exhibition and get some freebies :clapping:

ninagee
01-03-2010, 10:10 PM
I have registered and planning to go on Saturday from 11.30am for a couple of hours. Anyone fancy meeting up?

Nina:)

childminder54
01-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Hi I might go my husband works there as security only 30 min away I didnot know it was on who do I register with thanks..

veronicax

Bitsy Beans
02-03-2010, 03:17 PM
I would happily meet BUT I've got to be there bang on opening time as we are going to a family birthday party in Weston Super Mare in the afternoon so I have only got a couple of hours in the morning. It's going to be a mad busy day!!!
I suppose they only take cash or will they accept switch??? If want to pick up some bargains if I can :D

Veronica - here's the link http://www.education-show.com/
Just click on register and fill in the details. The registration is more geared towards teachers but where possible I submitted Other and listed myself as a CM and as for picking subjects I selected stuff I thought would apply to the young children I mind (you'll know what I am on about when you start registering :laughing: )

childminder54
05-03-2010, 11:05 AM
thanks for that .

veronicax