PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Advice Please re: First Aid kit

Toothfairy
01-03-2010, 01:22 PM
I have my inspection wed/thurs this week and I have just checked my First Aid Kit and have just broken the catch off the box.

I cant afford to by a new kit plus I only need the box as all my contents are ok, so it would be a waste.

Can I use a tupperware box to put the contents in, I will clearly mark it of course?

Blaze
01-03-2010, 01:23 PM
As long as it is clearly marked as a FA Box (personally I'd print something off & laminate it, then stick it to the box) & there is a list of contents inside then this is fine:thumbsup:

PS - You can buy empty boxes - though not sure if it would get to you in time.

RainbowMum
01-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Thats what I had when I first registered and at my 1st inspection, I printed a label off. Inspector was fine with it.

caz3007
01-03-2010, 01:27 PM
At my recent inspection, Mrs O just asked if I had one and where it was, didnt even look at it

Toothfairy
01-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Phew, thanks.

Thanks for the tip about buying an empty box, I will have alook on the internet when this week is over.

desiderata
01-03-2010, 01:54 PM
One inspection I had the Inspector emptied everything out of the box and looked at the dates etc on every item. Sometimes they dont look at all. I was advised that it had to be in a green box with a white cross on to make sure everyone understood what it is.

You can get these green boxes from pound shops normally. Dont drop them tho because they crack. Good luck with your inspection x

ORKSIE
01-03-2010, 01:56 PM
At my recent inspection, Mrs O just asked if I had one and where it was, didnt even look at it

Same here:thumbsup: