PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a new buggy!

PixiePetal
01-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Fed up with faffing about and looking at second hand ones, I have bit the bullet and bought a Phil and Teds Classic. :thumbsup:

Should be here within a couple of days - DH thinks I am a buggy collector but I can't see any other way to get 2 little mindees to local town for groups on the bus without one - my other double just won't fit :rolleyes:

Would have liked the sport but that is more expensive and with not needing it every day, couldn't justify the extra money.

It's like the E3 but with adaptations I think!

Let's hope it solves my problems with the bus :D

patevans
01-03-2010, 01:15 PM
I want a cosatto duo lite but a new one not second hand, cant fit my current one in the car cos its awfully big :(

pinklady
01-03-2010, 01:17 PM
You wont regret it! Had my Phil & Teds a couple of months and it's absolutely fantastic. I can push 2 toddlers in it and still hold my 3 year old ds's hand.

Hebs
01-03-2010, 01:18 PM
i've just sold my P&T :blush:

it wasnt being used, and they do take up alot of space, so when K starts back properly next week i'll be using a single buggy and a buggy board

PixiePetal
01-03-2010, 01:33 PM
I saw you sold it Hebs, did think about it but hopefully this will be my last buggy for a while and decided on a new one :D

Prefer my twin two and for the kids to be on same level but it just didn't work on the bus, I tried it and felt terrible taking up so much space :blush:

AliceK
01-03-2010, 01:52 PM
You will love the P&T. It has been worth all the money in my opinion. I have a 26mth old and a 20mth old in it for the school runs and can easily push it with one hand whilst holding on to another child.
I also used to have a Twin Two but it was HUGE, I felt like I had a bus, take it wide around the corners etc :laughing:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PixiePetal
01-03-2010, 02:09 PM
You will love the P&T. It has been worth all the money in my opinion. I have a 26mth old and a 20mth old in it for the school runs and can easily push it with one hand whilst holding on to another child.
I also used to have a Twin Two but it was HUGE, I felt like I had a bus, take it wide around the corners etc :laughing:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:laughing: Twin Two - yes but I love it. You can see why I can't use it on the bus then!!

Would like to keep it for walks around the village lanes so both mindees can see properly:D

CAZMCA
01-03-2010, 02:13 PM
:thumbsup: After 17 Buggies I finally settled on the P&T Sport. They are so nice to push and was the added bonus when I started minding! You will not be disappointed :D

Fed up with faffing about and looking at second hand ones, I have bit the bullet and bought a Phil and Teds Classic. :thumbsup:

Should be here within a couple of days - DH thinks I am a buggy collector but I can't see any other way to get 2 little mindees to local town for groups on the bus without one - my other double just won't fit :rolleyes:

Would have liked the sport but that is more expensive and with not needing it every day, couldn't justify the extra money.

It's like the E3 but with adaptations I think!

Let's hope it solves my problems with the bus :D