PDA

View Full Version : sef(help please)

ss1983
01-03-2010, 12:59 PM
hi i registered in oct but started work in dec.

i have just started my sef on section B the quaility and standards of the early yeras provision.

do we need to write about all the 5 outcomes?im stuck already on enjoy and acheiev i dont no how to word it?
any help would be great? for any of the questions?

sarah707
01-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Enjoy and achieve relates to the way you plan activities for the children.

You plan through your environment being set up in a way it can be accessed by all the children and through your thoughts for activities they might want to do.

The activities are next steps sometimes and other times freely chosen by the children.

Soemtimes the children enjoy and achieve through following themed activities related to the weather and global events.

this helps them to learn about the world around them.

Hth :D

ss1983
01-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Enjoy and achieve relates to the way you plan activities for the children.

You plan through your environment being set up in a way it can be accessed by all the children and through your thoughts for activities they might want to do.

The activities are next steps sometimes and other times freely chosen by the children.

Soemtimes the children enjoy and achieve through following themed activities related to the weather and global events.

this helps them to learn about the world around them.

Hth :D

thankyou is it about having see thr boxes so children can see in them is it about outing syou take them on.

sarah707
02-03-2010, 07:52 AM
thankyou is it about having see thr boxes so children can see in them is it about outing syou take them on.

It is about everything you do with the children to make sure they have a lovely time so they enjoy coming to your house...

And everything you do to make sure they learn and develop and progress through the Eyfs ages and stages.

So yes it's about outings and having good resources and setting up your house so they can access things and them using the garden resources every day... :D