PDA

View Full Version : A whole year

estrelas
28-02-2010, 09:47 PM
In two weeks i would have been a cm for a year

Where did it go???

Thinking of throwing a party for the kids, as i got them all within the first month (bar one) and there all with me

Did anyone else do this?

Can't believe its been a year to be honest

Hebs
28-02-2010, 09:49 PM
me and cher were talking about this last week, cos i reg in jan 09 and i first met cher in feb half term last year

times gone so fast :panic:

estrelas
28-02-2010, 09:51 PM
Its been a good year overall
How have you found it hebs?

I have learn't loaddssss :laughing: , still happy with my desicion to childmind tho

Pipsqueak
28-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Congratulations on your first year:clapping: :clapping: and to you Hebs:clapping:

that first year is the toughest and the drop out rate is quite high so you two are part of the exceptions:thumbsup:

My goodness though have you two been around for only a year or so!!!! time does fly

Hebs
28-02-2010, 09:55 PM
it's been one :censored: of a rollercoaster :laughing:

but the highs have definatly outweighed the lows, and even though i have days where i could happily quit i dont really regret the decision to register.

:clapping:

estrelas
28-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Congratulations on your first year:clapping: :clapping: and to you Hebs:clapping:

that first year is the toughest and the drop out rate is quite high so you two are part of the exceptions:thumbsup:

My goodness though have you two been around for only a year or so!!!! time does fly

Awhh thanks Pip that was really nice

doodles
01-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Congratulations on your first year... I am just starting my 2nd week.
What good advice would you give me for my first year?