PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a short cut?

Toothfairy
28-02-2010, 01:13 PM
I am looking on the Ofsted website to see the last few reports done by the inspector who is coming to me this week. I want to see what she likes/dislikes/is hot on etc.

But it is taking ages trying to open up each report to see who the inspector was, is there a short cut to pick out reports written by a certain inspector?

singlewiththree
28-02-2010, 01:19 PM
if there is I never found it, I'm afraid its not designed to be searched by inspector :(

Toothfairy
28-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Its OK, I put in my postcode and pulled up all the CM's in my area and the first two reports I looked at happened to be from the inspector I was looking for. :thumbsup:

Chatterbox Childcare
28-02-2010, 02:34 PM
I just narrowed it down to my district and town and then went through each one until I found my inspector

Zoomie
28-02-2010, 02:39 PM
You are lucky.

I had to go through 11 pages before I found my inspector, and it was a report from like 3 years ago.

She came from abt 20 miles away, so figures.

patevans
28-02-2010, 02:48 PM
I am looking on the Ofsted website to see the last few reports done by the inspector who is coming to me this week. I want to see what she likes/dislikes/is hot on etc.

But it is taking ages trying to open up each report to see who the inspector was, is there a short cut to pick out reports written by a certain inspector?

I put my inspectors name in a google search and all her reports came up :thumbsup: