PDA

View Full Version : phew thats me full

beccas
27-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Just had a parent visit me for childcare in may, they got my details off childcare.co.uk and arrived at 1.45 and left at 3.45 :eek: they came with the little one and dads older dd she went off playing with my dd and we sat at ease chatting they have signed and offered to pay a retainer of full price to save place......:D i said no half would be adaequate.... but i had already said to hubby i wouldnt charge as i dont have a baby space till middle of april but they insisted to keep place as they didnt want him to go to anyone else they have spoke to 3 other minders....

just what i need after the last couple of weeks of nastiness of a certain someone.

Alibali
27-02-2010, 04:39 PM
That's fantastic:clapping: :clapping:

Gizmo
27-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Great news :clapping: :clapping:

It's a small world
27-02-2010, 04:51 PM
:clapping: fab news well done:jump for joy: I have lo coming on Monday, tue and Thursday for settling in ( left nursery as they said she wouldn't settle but was ok last week With me when they came for interview) anyway if all goes ok mum signing Thursday ( will be two mornings and one day ) this will mean if my other Mindee who is three various days as mum does shifts Comes the same days on various weeks I will have a couple of free days with my own ds .I'm not filling the free days as means only have my lo for two school runs
Anyway well done parents obviously very happy with you. :clapping: Hope this makes sense ???

babs
27-02-2010, 05:00 PM
great news ..... reading headline at 1st thought u had eatten dinner:laughing:

caz3007
27-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Thats brilliant. I am waiting for one to start and am as full as I want to be at the moment.

The Juggler
27-02-2010, 11:40 PM
:clapping: :clapping: well done!

Probey9
28-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Well done. I have someone coming on Tuesday, keep your fingers crossed.

SparklingGems
28-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Well done Im still pre reg at the min but already have had 3 queries.
You must be so happy at the fact they chose you after seeing so many other minders

Pudding Girl
28-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Great news :D I too thought it was food related, thought you'd had a stonking SUnday lunch :blush: