PDA

View Full Version : Why are some people so thoughtless?

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
26-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Some of you may have read my thread on here at the begining of the week about a mum of a mindee who drop her child off then infomed me as she was walking down the drive that her child had been a little bit sick the day before.

Well she took me of guard and before i could tell her that he had to stay away for 48 hours she was gone :angry: i only have him for 1.5hrs in the morning and although i was annoyed i had hoped it would be ok.

WELL my 2 year old spent from 11pm-12pm last night vomiting :angry: :angry: i am soooo cross with this parent, so i sent her a text at midnight explaining that my daughter was being sick and that i will now have to close for 48 hours so i couldnt look after her child this morning, that did make me feel a bit better :blush: .

I now have my fingers crossed my 4 year old doesnt get it as she has a birthday party on Sat and Sun to go to and will be soooo upset if she cant go.

Some people areso thoughtless :angry: .

jaja
26-02-2010, 04:51 PM
i completley understand, both my lo`s are throwing up too, i am fed up with parents lieing cause they have to go to work and the child comes second, we have had a month of sickness going from one child to another to another and another cause the parents have been lieing about when the child was ill last and then i got it and closed down and now my children have got it too and we have closed again and my parents are upset that they have had to change there plans, yet if they had taken the proper care with the child and not sent them back before they were ok then we wouldn tof had to take time off for our children...... sorry i am so upset at the mo with the parents that it is doing my head in.....

fingers crossed she isnt sick for the party.....

singlewiththree
26-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Its just as bad at school my daughter couldn't go in today due to a high temp but talking to the teacher, she had it and was still working!! She said her class were dropping like flies and she wanted to make it through the day as it was their first assembly. My others daughter teacher was sick and school and went home thankfully. What annoyed me more was a girl in my DD's class was sick in class yesterday but went back to school today as she was the main part in the school assembly!! and they let her in! no wonder they are all dropping like flies.

I ended up having mindee who turned out to have the runs on Thurs and I feel queezy and just hoping it doesn't turn into S&D as I'm having a candle party on Sat night

little chickee
26-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Good for you texting at midnight - i hope you woke her up - maybe now she will understand what the 48 hour exclusion is for.

I would be tempted to still charge her even though you are closed as it was her fault.

Ripeberry
26-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Hope you all feel better soon. I've joined the club, my two daughters were sent home from school this afternoon. I was called to collect one who had the runs and then I found out that BOTH of them were waiting for me in the office.
I had mindee with me, so I had both my daughters crying as they were feeling rough and mindee had to be carried as I had to interupt his nap.
Looked a right sight in the playground :(
My youngest still has the runs and my eldest has not actualy been sick but has a cramping tummy.
My mindee only had 1hr left before his mum came to collect, so my daughters were sent upstairs out of the way.
His last nappy before leaving was very runny, so of course I've told mum, hopefuly it will clear over the weekend as I don't have him until next Wednesday.
I'm just feeling realy tired.