PDA

View Full Version : D&V in my own kids

Ripeberry
26-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Well what an end to a lovely morning :( Took mindee to a new sure start center and we had a great time and the staff were really welcoming to me.
Then get home to a phone call from my daughters school and they said that my youngest had bad runs and could I come and get her?
So off I go, with mindee and when I get in the office, my other daughter is there as well with a bowl as she felt sick! :panic:
Feels like the plague house at the moment. Luckily mindee was due to go home an hour later, so I packed my girls upstairs out of the way until he was collected.
Told the mum that there is a bug in the house (he had it the week before half-term), so fingers crossed that he'll be OK, but the last nappy I did was quite runny :(
I feel under attack, as I'm the only one in the familly that has not had it yet.
Don't feel lucky over the weekend :mad:

LOOPYLISA
26-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Oh no :panic:

Hope they are better soon x :thumbsup:

~Chelle~
26-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Awwww poor kids. Hope you dont get it x

Probey9
26-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Poor kids and it's the weekend, hope they are better soon, we seem to have missed it at the moment. Touch wood I haven't just jinxed us!!! :(

little chickee
26-02-2010, 06:59 PM
sickness and diarheoa is the one thing i absolutly dread - i just hate dealing with it.

Thats why i'm so strict with my infection control.

miffy
26-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Hope your girls are better soon and you don't catch it!

Miffy xx