PDA

View Full Version : at last! at long last! :D

Tinglesnark
26-02-2010, 02:19 PM
i have my first mindee! a baby that will start in april so long as i can sort out the variation :D so so so pleased! :jump for joy: :clapping: :thumbsup:
i was actually starting to think that id wasted my time thinking that anyone would want me but here we go! this lady is very similar to me in outlook which is refreshing!
fingers crossed for me folks :D

yippppppeeeeeeeeeee!
:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

oh and i got my potatoes and pogo today! what a brilliant friday this is! i want to run across a field as fast as i can im that excited!

SparklingGems
26-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Ah Congratulations bet you cant wait to get started. Im only just starting to advertise hoing to be registered by april.

I have just ordered a Pogo cant wait for it to arrive :clapping:

doodles
26-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Thats great news :thumbsup: How come you need a variation if its your first mindee?

Tinglesnark
26-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Thats great news :thumbsup: How come you need a variation if its your first mindee?

ah well i was only registered for 2 children as mine were both quite young (it was only 5 months ago but they have both developed a lot :thumbsup: ) and mrs O thought i had enough to be starting with but said that once i had found my feet and confidence, just call in and apply for the full whack. as it turns out i need the variation because my ds2 is now 1 and the new mindee is 6months and also the days that i will have mindee will change as mum is in finance - something to do with year end and i wanted to be as flexible as i could with her so i thought that if i have my full numbers then it wont matter if she overlaps....IFYKWIM?

ah good luck sparklinggems!