PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE Thank you to Sarah707

Toothfairy
25-02-2010, 09:17 PM
It has taken me 4 days but I have finaly finished my SEF. :clapping:

Believe me when I say, I would not have been able to complete it without Sarah's guide to the SEF. It has been a life saver.

I'm sure I still could have written more but after 4 days of typing, I am hoping, what I have missed in writing Ofsted will see in Practice.

Thank you Sarah, I don't know how you do it or how you find the time to do it, but thank goodness you do!!!

Your a star :magnificent:

Trouble
25-02-2010, 09:22 PM
here here:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The Juggler
25-02-2010, 09:23 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

desiderata
25-02-2010, 09:32 PM
I'm sure most of us on here agree with that:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

TammyN
25-02-2010, 09:41 PM
OOO what have i missed then, ive not done my sef yet, what does sarah do?

Rosiemay
25-02-2010, 09:43 PM
thanks from me too sarah. Couldn't have done it without you!
rx

Trouble
25-02-2010, 09:44 PM
OOO what have i missed then, ive not done my sef yet, what does sarah do?

she sells a book to help you write your sef and it helps 100000000000000%

well worth it

sarah707
25-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Awww thank you guys! :blush:

I finished mine last week too! :o :clapping: :D

TammyN
25-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Awww thank you guys! :blush:

I finished mine last week too! :o :clapping: :D

hey sarah, looks like im coming your way again :) haven't i just bought books off you?

Cazz
26-02-2010, 12:48 AM
I was going to post exactly the same thread tomorrow so I'll just jump in on yours if that's okay?

I've finished my SEF today as well (well I thought I had then I sent a pm to Sarah asking a question and she advised me to make a couple of changes - thank goodness I hadn't submitted it!)

I can honestly say if anyone can complete that SEF without having Sarah's book to hand then they deserve a medal. I kept looking at the guidance notes and didn't understand half of it, so in the end I gave up and just read Sarah's guidance on each section. Why can't Ofsted put things down in "normal language" like Sarah can!

You can't imagine what a relief it is to have finished that SEF before the Ofsted inspector comes (anytime :panic: ). I've just got to proof-read it tomorrow evening and then I'll be submitting over the weekend (or Monday if it may delay my inspection a bit :D )

So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Sarah you are absolutely brilliant. :clapping:

SandCastles
26-02-2010, 06:35 AM
Here Here - My SEF is on my to-do list and i will be purchasing through sarah, I always refer back to her books for advice.
Sarah - will be buying from you soon.

patevans
26-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Oh no I have to update mine, took me hours to do my last one...why do they have to change everything :angry:

Bitsy Beans
26-02-2010, 08:57 AM
I second what everyone else has said.

Sarah I really have no idea how to find the time to have a life, be a CM and all your e-books. Are you an insomniac? :laughing:

georgie456
26-02-2010, 10:31 AM
It has taken me 4 days but I have finaly finished my SEF. :clapping:

Believe me when I say, I would not have been able to complete it without Sarah's guide to the SEF. It has been a life saver.

I'm sure I still could have written more but after 4 days of typing, I am hoping, what I have missed in writing Ofsted will see in Practice.

Thank you Sarah, I don't know how you do it or how you find the time to do it, but thank goodness you do!!!

Your a star :magnificent:

I agree - I have just submitted my first SEF and without Sarah's e-book I would never have managed it! I gave up on Ofsted's guidance notes long ago, and just worked through it with Sarah's book next to me!

mama2three
26-02-2010, 10:37 AM
i can hear my sef! Its calling me from the top of the pile. I put a mag on top so i wouldnt see it every time i walked past looking the other way and trying to ignore it. but now its shouting at me.
I know it needs doing. i know ive got all sarahs advice to hand. i know that i cant face it! i cant face 4 days of it - or 4 minutes to be fair! its getting out of all proportion now and getting scarier by the day! AAARGH!