PDA

View Full Version : childcare vouchers

babs
25-02-2010, 08:26 PM
hi childcare vouchers... theses are new to me , just come off the phone had a parent asking if i take them not sure what they are or how they work or if i can take them can anyone shead any light on them. PLEASE ....

Chatterbox Childcare
25-02-2010, 08:30 PM
just say yes and ask them to provide the paperwork!

Vouchers are given to parents instead of wages and so they don't pay tax or NI on them. The max value they can take is £243 per month and they cannot be refunded back to the parent once they are paid to you.

Once a parent completes their part of the paperwork you will need to do yours and then it is registered with the company. The employer will pay the company and then the parent releases the funds from her company account and the company pays you. Mostly comes within 3 days and it goes straight into your account as good as cash. In some cases you would need to type voucher numbers in online or submit by post

Really easy and highly recommeneded. It can save parents up to £80 per month each.

babs
25-02-2010, 08:35 PM
thanks will do just that .. just rang them back to say its ok ...... mum ringing me tomorrow to come and view... omg im so nervous now 1st real meeting as children so far have been friends...

Chatterbox Childcare
25-02-2010, 08:37 PM
thanks will do just that .. just rang them back to say its ok ...... mum ringing me tomorrow to come and view... omg im so nervous now 1st real meeting as children so far have been friends...

Good luck but I am sure it will all go great :)

karen m
25-02-2010, 08:38 PM
Have had a few parents that used these and they were really easy to use would take them anyday,:clapping:

caz3007
26-02-2010, 07:13 AM
I get paid by two parents via Sodexho and they are fine, now we do it online, my payment is in my bank within a few days

jelly15
26-02-2010, 10:47 AM
I have one parent pays with Sodexho paper vouchers and I have to make a phone call to redeem them, account was easy to set up.

Another parent pays with Computershare e-vouchers, money goes into my account 4 days after parents request it. Had small teething problem with my details but was sorted within a week.

little chickee
26-02-2010, 11:20 AM
I have 4 different parents paying via 4 different voucher schemes. Once they are set up its easy - i get paid directly into my bank.

With 4 different schemes all paying me on different days its a bit of a juggle to keep track but much better than having to remind parents to pay me each week!

Hebs
26-02-2010, 11:29 AM
so we can all accept vouchers?

thanks for that info :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
26-02-2010, 11:44 AM
so we can all accept vouchers?

thanks for that info :thumbsup:

Yep just need to register with the company the parent is using.

I get paid by three different companies from two lots of parents and it's so much better for me. Means the money goes straight into the bank and not in my purse :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Cammie Doodle
26-02-2010, 11:47 AM
I get paid by 2 Parents via Accor Vouchers, straight into my account no messing around with Cheques. :thumbsup: I love them , wish everyone paid this way

sunflower
26-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Hi I have payment paid straight into my account from a parent using The Teds scheme. The parent set it up and i had to fill out my minding and bank details, its so easy, the bonus is you get paid on time :)