PDA

View Full Version : Scheme of Excellence

Gizmo
25-02-2010, 03:41 PM
I am starting this tonight still dont know if its the right thing for me, I have read and heard so many different things about it, one of the main ones being its not a recognised qualification and I would be better off doing an SVQ, one good thing about it, it is funded by SCMA and we dont get much from them for nothing, so I'm going to give it a go
See you later Blackhorse :thumbsup:

sugarlumps
26-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Hia, im newly registered and cant do this course untill im 6 months in. I did ask about it at the last course i attended and the lady told me it would cost £250.00. But that sounds fab if it is funded by the scma. I think go for it hun if its free and would be another cert for you to have.

Tina x

Blackhorse
26-02-2010, 06:22 PM
only seen this now...LOL

I think though that you can get credit for SVQ?

Not sure about it yet either...but it is funded and I hope it will be good.
although last night was a bit of a waste as we didnt actually do anything to do with the course yet...will be interesting to see what it is like next month!!

Gizmo
26-02-2010, 06:29 PM
I read a bit of the mountain of paper work today and it does count 10 points towards your svq :clapping:
I do think once we get into it, it will be fine I read most of the 1st booklet and most of the answers to the activites are in there, I havent got to the assingnment part yet as mindee woke up.
Thinking about it last night was a bit of a waste of time, we should have just been given the box and told to read through the 1st folder and come back in a month to discuss, but it took them 2 hours to tell us that :mad:

Blackhorse
26-02-2010, 06:43 PM
so 10 points? is that a lot or just a bit?
how many do you need to complete NVQ

I didt have time today...had a cm friend round with her LO...went to softplay for lunch and some playtime...then kids helped me bake a cake for a birthday party tomorrow...been busy busy busy
but will have another peek later on! I am just to nosy and want to get started asap!