PDA

View Full Version : elc sand and water table

sweets
24-02-2010, 08:11 PM
has anyone got it?
i am thinking of buying it as its got 20% off at the moment and is down from £45 to £36.
A friend of mine has it and says it would be fine for 2 or 3 children to play at it but just wanted to get other opinions on it.

pinklady
24-02-2010, 08:19 PM
I've got one and the children love it. Unless you don't mind one giant mud pie I wouldn't suggest putting sand in one side and water in the other. It just gets mixed into one big mess.
If I have small toddlers playing with I don't tend to put the accessories in the holes because they can't reach and will tip the water mill etc towards them to get the sand or water in and they will break quite easily. It comes with other bits they can use though.

Go for it!:thumbsup:

sweets
24-02-2010, 08:23 PM
thankyou, i will prob put sand in both sides, one with dry sand in and one with damp sand and use something else for water i think.:thumbsup:

greanan
24-02-2010, 08:54 PM
i ordered this last week as it was down to £36, waiting on it to come now xx

miss mopple
24-02-2010, 08:55 PM
I have it but I use it just for water play. The kids love it :thumbsup:

estrelas
24-02-2010, 09:20 PM
has anyone got it?
i am thinking of buying it as its got 20% off at the moment and is down from £45 to £36.
A friend of mine has it and says it would be fine for 2 or 3 children to play at it but just wanted to get other opinions on it.

this is funny, i've just been looking at it, going to get it on Friday i think

francinejayne
24-02-2010, 10:04 PM
It's brilliant! I got it last year for my son's 1st birthday, and we've used it ever since - even in the winter time with warm water!! He loves it and I would definitely recommend it! :thumbsup:

The Juggler
24-02-2010, 10:26 PM
I bought mine in 2005 and it's still going strong. mine is the one pre all the lovely attached funnels etc but it's the best buy I ever made. I have just sand in mine but by the time the kids get the hose in there, it's like the sand/mud flats anyhow!