PDA

View Full Version : want to increase numbers due to assistant

TRACEY1969
24-02-2010, 01:26 PM
My daughter is now 18 and is my assistant. When we had my Ofsted visit 6 months ago the inspector said when she is 18 i can increase my numbers. i am registered for 6 at the moment. i have been getting more enquires the last 2 weeks but only have part time vacanies available and some parents are looking for full time. I have wrote to Ofsted about increasing my numbers, but what i want to know is do they have to come out again and visit me if i increase me numbers. I would like to add another 2 children to my under 5 and add another 1 to my under 1's. has anyone increased there numbers and what was the out come.

At the moment in my area there are no more training courses to become a childminder as there are not enough people who want to become childminders to fill the courses.

beccas
24-02-2010, 01:30 PM
i have done it theres a variation request on free downloads section, fill itin email to ofsted they will send you a nother form and then after you fill in and email back or post they say they will get back to you in 14 days

TRACEY1969
24-02-2010, 01:39 PM
i have done it theres a variation request on free downloads section, fill itin email to ofsted they will send you a nother form and then after you fill in and email back or post they say they will get back to you in 14 days

yes i emailed the variation form yesterday. Did you have another inspection. They told me to ring back in 14 days to see what they have decided. How long did it take you for your new cerficate to come through and are there any more conditions

beccas
24-02-2010, 02:21 PM
no inspection a week after they said yes i got certificate

suzyblue
24-02-2010, 03:36 PM
No inspection for me either. I made sure I filled in the form to cover everything and included my floor space which meant I could have a extra child. If they wanted to come out it would be to see that you have enough room so make sure you add this information.