PDA

View Full Version : yellow week!

mammumof4
24-02-2010, 10:39 AM
15 month old said yellow on monday so we are having a yellow week:clapping:
so far we have had yellow chalk pictures, sticking yelow things onto paper, pom poms,lolly sticks,stars,ducks (stickers) all sorts really, looks great!
yellow paint hand/finger printing
mum brought some yelow things in today :clapping: dont you love it when they get involved :clapping: including a flake for me! bless her :)
we are having a yellow indoor picnic this afternoon, we have invited pooh bear,a yellow rabbit and a dolly who is wearing a yellow dress.
we are going to sit on a yellow blanket, have yellow cups and paper plates with smiley stickers on them.
we are going to eat sweet corn, cheese chunks,scrambled egg,pineapple,yellow pepper,quavers and ive just sent dp out to get some yellow balloons!! :jump for joy: :jump for joy:
notice how all my smiles are YELLOW :laughing: maybe ive gone mad :blush: haha!!

breezy
24-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Is now the right time to tell you I really dont like yellow:laughing: :laughing:

mammumof4
24-02-2010, 10:40 AM
:happy banana: od and we are making yellow flowers for mum

mammumof4
24-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Is now the right time to tell you I really dont like yellow:laughing: :laughing:

we wont invite you then :ROFL1:

sandy64
24-02-2010, 03:55 PM
hope your day is going very yellow:clapping: :clapping: well id love to see your house when she says rainbow lol at least you are following lo interest or yours lol:laughing: :laughing:

venus89
24-02-2010, 04:24 PM
:clapping: :clapping: sounds fun :clapping: :clapping:

francinejayne
24-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Oh it sounds lovely. My LO is 21 months and is great with numbers but just hasn't got the hang of colours yet, so I was thinking of doing colour themes. I may well pinch your yellow week, if that's OK? Please let me know what you do for Red, Blue and Green weeks!!!! :laughing: