PDA

View Full Version : Safe 'n' Sound Childminding Services in Bracknell, Berkshire

Donna-Berkshire
24-02-2010, 03:15 AM
My name is Donna and I run Safe 'n' Sound Childminding Services from my home in Bracknell, Berkshire, (UK). I am a registered childminder and have been working with children of all ages, in a variety of settings, for over 22 years.

Being an experienced mother of two myself, I know how important it is to choose the right childminder to care for your children in the safest possible environment. I would be more than happy to arrange an appointment for you to come and meet my family and discuss your family's requirements in more detail.

My Experience
My work experience includes 14 years as a paediatric nurse, caring for sick and terminally ill children at some of London’s leading hospitals, including Great Ormond Street Hospital.

I also have over 8 years experience as a nursery manager working for Jigsaw Day Nurseries Ltd and Child Base Ltd. During my management experience I have gained a wealth of knowledge, skills and experience, including best practices in relation to health and safety, education, promoting equality of opportunities, special educational needs, nutrition and safeguarding children.

My Qualifications
In addition to 22 years experience of caring for children I also have the following qualifications:

- NVQ Level 3 - Childcare and Education
- Registered General Nurse
- ENB 426 Paediatric Nursing
- ENB 998 Teaching and Assessing in Clinical Practice
- Certificate of higher education in Nursing

I regularly attend training courses and childcare conferences in order to keep up to date with latest best practices and procedures.

I am registered with OFSTED and a fully insured member of the National Childminding Association (N.C.M.A.). My husband and I both have enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks.

My Availability
I offer the following childminding services:

Full-Time Childminding Services
I can provide full-time childcare for three children under 5 years of age between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday.

School Drop-off/Collection Services
I can provide before and after school care for two children aged between 5 and 16 years of age. From 8:00am until 9:00am in the morning and from 3:00pm until 6:00pm in the afternoon, as well as full-time care during school holidays.

I am able to drop-off to and collect children from schools based within the Bracknell Forest area.

Telephone: 01344 827167 / 07758 336646
Email: info@safensound-childminding.co.uk

:)