PDA

View Full Version : Interesting......

Hebs
23-02-2010, 08:35 PM
on my website i have my ofsted report...

i was looking at my website stats, and not one person viewing my site has looked at the ofsted report :rolleyes:

says it all :laughing:

Jelly Baby
23-02-2010, 08:48 PM
Eeek! unfortunatly this is one of the things i said to my DW last week, the fact she was trying to get me networked so id'e get more business through them but all my work in 4+ years has been through word of mouth/friends!

ORKSIE
23-02-2010, 09:26 PM
I had a mum( who works in a Nursery) come for an Interview, I gave her my report..........She flicked thru it and didnt even look at my policies, I gave her both to look at.

She signed with me last week :D

Annie_T
28-02-2010, 10:46 PM
i also have mine on my site but for some reason the link twice now has been someone elses report !!!:panic: :blush: .. but i have sorted it now so there is no chnace of it changing to soemone elses ofsted report... not looked at stats lately - think i will have to now lol

Mouse
28-02-2010, 10:49 PM
i also have mine on my site but for some reason the link twice now has been someone elses report !!!:panic: :blush: .. but i have sorted it now so there is no chnace of it changing to soemone elses ofsted report... not looked at stats lately - think i will have to now lol

That happened to me a few times. I've emailed people the link to my report and it's come up with some completely different from another part of the country. One parent phoned me in a panic as the report was for someone who was inadequate :eek:

Lady Haha
01-03-2010, 10:22 AM
I agree, parents just don't care what your Ofsted report says, they just want thier kids to be happy!

My last inspection was when I first started and I got a Satisfactory and I kept thinking, at least when I get my new one done, it will be so much better cos I am so much better now. But then, with all this madness about washing hands in kitchen sinks and having a policy for this that and the other, I really don't care if I get Satisfactory again as I know my mindees all love coming here and I know that I provide a brilliant service.

My parents all think I'm outstanding even if Ofsted don't agree:D

Hebs
01-03-2010, 10:25 AM
My parents all think I'm outstanding even if Ofsted don't agree:D

and at the end of the day THAT is what matters, cos ofsted dont pay you your fees :D

i got a good which i was really happy with, yet another local CM who has a shocking reputation and the kids hate it there got an outstanding, one of my mums cant understand how ofsted come to their decisions, she says if its all based on what paperwork we have (or dont have) she thinks they are nuts :p

Tink
01-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Most o0f my parents didn't even want to read my Ofsted report, they said they knew how good I was and didn't want to read it.

On one hand I think it's great they are confident in my work for their children but if it was me i'd want to read it with a fine tooth comb.

Maybe it's just me:blush: