PDA

View Full Version : help needed

littlestar
14-03-2008, 04:51 PM
can anyone help im trying to put all my paperwork together and honestly i has taken me all day and im no further faward i aint got a scobby wao im doing well ive gone on the nca website and that tells you what is required at first and it mentioned a mission statement could anyone tell me what this is and how i go about writting one up
thanks in advance

mrsbumbles
14-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Hi Marlene, if your having problems you could always come and look at my paperwork, the offer for help is always there x

littlestar
14-03-2008, 05:02 PM
thank you donna i went to my support childminder but every thing is a blur now i remember seeing it in her folder just didnt pick up on whet it was thank you for your support im sure ill shout for you soon:)

Banana
14-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Marlene - have you checked out the Bromley website chick?

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/

they have all the paperwork you could ask for to download and adjust

xxx

sarah707
14-03-2008, 11:00 PM
A mission statement is not absolutely necessary - if you want one, it's really personal to you and just says exactly what you want to give people who access your business. :D

Clever Clogs
14-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Hi there

Might be wrong here but isn't your mission statement same as your aims and objectives etc? So just think what you would like to achieve with the children in your care and how you will run your service. I kind of thought about how I would like the children to feel and how I could do it and also looked up other childminders websites to see what they had - and bascially it was the same as how I felt. When I had my pre-reg visit that is what she asked about quite specifically.

Hope this helps.

Tracey