PDA

View Full Version : Need help with pictures

sarah32
14-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Im trying to get my 2 year old mindee to talk a bit more as she doesnt say much and when she does its hard to understand her so I thought Id put together a sheet of pictures of things in everyday life.

So when we go out and about we could look for these things together and cross them off when we find them.

I was thinking easy things like bus, car, bird etc. Small pictures so I could put on pne sheet and laminate to re use.

Do you know what I mean.:)

Polly2
14-03-2008, 02:27 PM
I creative steps there was a really good idea.

They had made a little book, one picture on each page, tyed together with ribbon.

You could just cut the pictures out of magazines, stick them on some coloured card, laminate, then thread some ribbon through so they stay together.

Hope this helps x

ma7ie
14-03-2008, 02:28 PM
This site has some good stuff on it, you might want to use. http://www.dotolearn.com/ :D

Annie_T
14-03-2008, 02:29 PM
thats a good ide hun
i thought elc did soemthing but i could be wrong. if not google ppics you could use ...?

try girl, boy, bike, pram/buggy, erm can thtink sorry hun

sarah707
14-03-2008, 02:36 PM
How about going round the car boot or charity shops and finding some really cheap baby's picture books... disassemble them, cut out the relevant pictures and get her to help make her own little book of words that are important to her...? :D