PDA

View Full Version : Had a new mindee start today

AliceK
22-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Hi

I only had 1 space available for an under 5 on Mondays and Fridays and last week had a mum enquire about Mon mornings for her LO aged nearly 2. She came round to visit and said yes straight away. I had LO for a 40min settling in session on Friday and she started this morning. What a little sweetie she is. She was very shy for about an hour and then started to play and has made friends with my other mindee also aged nearly 2. Mum was a bit worried when she left her as she had cried a lot at nursery in the past but she didn't cry here at all. When mum picked her up I gave her her diary and I had put loads of pics in there showing her DD having a good time. Mum was so pleased and has asked me to do Friday morning as well now :clapping: . This LO is soooo sweet, she was giggling and chatting away quite happily by the time she left. She's so lovely, the type you just want to hug and squeeze. Can't wait to see her again on Friday :) It's so sweet as my DD is 2 as well so three little 2yr olds running about playing, aaaaahhhhh, bless them. I just love my job sometimes.

xxxxxx

Goatgirl
22-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Glad you're having such a lovely day :D

bws, Wendy

pinklady
22-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Aw bless her! What a lovely post too. You obviously made her feel very welcome and at home with you. :thumbsup:

jelly15
22-02-2010, 02:46 PM
Sounds like a real sweetie.