PDA

View Full Version : parents

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
22-02-2010, 07:56 AM
Mindees mum knocked on the door today and the first thing she said was......

Child a was sick yesterday but im sure hes ok!! :angry:

Good job i only have him for just over an hour. Why do parents think that its ok to send their poorly kids to us? I wonder what nursery say when i drop him off!

miffy
22-02-2010, 08:00 AM
I would have refused care - if he has a sickness bug then my exclusion is 48 hours - don't think nursery will be happy either when you drop him off.

Miffy xx

TammyN
22-02-2010, 08:03 AM
if you mention it to nursery(sharing information) they prob wouldn't take him off you, u may be in a difficult situation. if nursery rings mum would she agree to child being ill or turn it back on you, ive been there before :rolleyes:

patevans
22-02-2010, 08:04 AM
I would of refused care too, these parents make me so cross :angry:

cuffleygirl
22-02-2010, 08:05 AM
If nursery refuse mindee - then make sure you send mindee home if you haven't already - I would have refused care.

TheBTeam
22-02-2010, 08:27 AM
I would have said sorry i can not have them and nursery will not accept them either, but you just know that next time they wont even tell you.

little chickee
22-02-2010, 10:07 AM
i would phone the nursery before you go and tell them that the child was sick and see if they will take him - no point going there just to be turned away.

Then phone parent and tell her to collect immediatley.

I would not have taken the child - not even for an hour. Thats long enough to pass on the infection