PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!

beccas
21-02-2010, 02:29 PM
I need help i am doing my assignment for my ou e124 and i need to write a plan for an individual activity for mathematical and ccl so i need a plaaning form which i can write a single actitvity on i dont have one so to save me work was klooking to borrow one please have search net cant find one looked in green downloads theres some but they wont open for me:panic: i am really stuck dont know how i can write a plan down for reading a dinasour book and doing a fireman song. i do obs put cant find a plan for ind activity if you see what i mean

sorry to babble

funfunfun
21-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Sorry wish i could help but i cant . x

patevans
21-02-2010, 03:14 PM
I have this......

Not sure if its what you mean?

jumpinjen
21-02-2010, 03:52 PM
I have one for an actviity for a group if that is any good? it is ffor a single actviity but has a section for diversity for differetn needs..... you can change the headings in it cos it's in a word document!

jen:)

pm me your e-mail if you want a look-see x

Helen Dempster
21-02-2010, 05:48 PM
have you got the CD that came with the EYFS pack? Haven't looked at it for ages, but if my memory serves me right, there are some planning sheets on there - worth having a look. I can't remember where they are though, sorry, so you'll have to do a search. Not much help am I? Sorry :blush: