PDA

View Full Version : Changing profile name

Fabby
19-02-2010, 09:48 PM
How do u change your profile name please???? x

Pauline
19-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Do you mean your username, the one at the top of all your posts and the one you log in with?

There is more here: http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5736

- just send me a private message :)

LISAANN
23-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Hi Pauline.

Was a nice surprise to come on here and see you were here...

Still in the process of getting registered, There has been a few death in the family.. the referee questionare was sent out the other day ..once they are sent back from Lorraine and David...well im not sure what happens after that...

I started working 1 afternoon a week at Colliston out of school club and they asked me to take over and run it after easter.. so i am very excited at that..

So im trying to learn abot A.D.H.D do you get courses?
Ive just been learning off the net, its not the best

Hope to hear from u soon Lisa

Pauline
24-02-2010, 07:27 AM
Hi Pauline.

Was a nice surprise to come on here and see you were here...

Still in the process of getting registered, There has been a few death in the family.. the referee questionare was sent out the other day ..once they are sent back from Lorraine and David...well im not sure what happens after that...

I started working 1 afternoon a week at Colliston out of school club and they asked me to take over and run it after easter.. so i am very excited at that..

So im trying to learn abot A.D.H.D do you get courses?
Ive just been learning off the net, its not the best

Hope to hear from u soon Lisa

Hi Lisa

I think you have me mixed up with another Pauline, don't think we know each other. :)