PDA

View Full Version : What do you do on an unexpected day off?

suzyblue
19-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Well its my first day off (thats not a booked holiday) in 8 years and what am I doing on this joyous occasion? Im stuck indoors having my carpets steam cleaned! Just think...3 years of snot, dribble and god knows what else is being cleaned away ready for the next lot!! Hate to think whats been growing in my brown shaggy rugs....Im sure they were cream when I bought them....

suzyblue
19-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Oh yes! I've been on here about four times today too!!:laughing:

Mouse
19-02-2010, 05:44 PM
I go shopping :thumbsup:

claireLouise
19-02-2010, 06:36 PM
I'm sad, I catch up on my paperwork when mu daughter is sleeping and when she is awake I catch up I tidy up and re-organise the playroom.

Kind Regards

Tina O
19-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Oh no the only thing to do on an extra day off is a 'PJ' day.

I don't get out of bed,(well maybe make it to the sofa) watch crappy day time TV (inc Jeremy Kyle and loose women!) eat junk and call a take away for tea!

Why waste the day ?:ROFL1:

Hebs
19-02-2010, 07:05 PM
I sky+ jeremy kyle, makes me realise my life ain't so bad after all ha ha ha x

Tina O
19-02-2010, 07:09 PM
I sky+ jeremy kyle, makes me realise my life ain't so bad after all ha ha ha x

I know that feeling!:laughing:

francinejayne
19-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Oh no the only thing to do on an extra day off is a 'PJ' day.

I don't get out of bed,(well maybe make it to the sofa) watch crappy day time TV (inc Jeremy Kyle and loose women!) eat junk and call a take away for tea!

Why waste the day ?:ROFL1:

Oooh that sounds like heaven!!!

green puppy
19-02-2010, 07:56 PM
I never manage to get an unexpected day off, with 3 full time under 3's atleast one of them is here!:rolleyes: . If I did it would be a very lazy read a book eat chocolates on the sofa kind of day!:)

ajs
19-02-2010, 08:12 PM
i had an unexpected day off yesterday and took my girls shopping.
i worked late on wednesday night with two lo's and as a thank you mum kept them home yesterday

cost me an absolute fortune though

Zoomie
19-02-2010, 08:14 PM
I plan on doing absolutely ...........

NOTHING :D

jelly15
19-02-2010, 09:56 PM
I had an unexpected day off yesterday, 3 LOs either on hols or had something specail on.

I ended up taking DS 14 to dentist to have chipped tooth repaired and my Dyson finally died after seven years dedicated service so had to rush to Argos for new one that was on offer. Local store didn't have any in stock and there was one left 20 miles away so went and got that one.

Still don't work Fridays so had lazy day and only did iorning.