PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything I could be doing

karenjoy
14-03-2008, 08:34 AM
Before my Briefing session to help things run any quicker?

I couldnt make a briefing session this month so have booked on one for April 12th, seems ages away though and would like to know what I can be doing in the mean time???

Hubby works shifts so had to fit the session in between them so he could have our kids!!

Banana
14-03-2008, 08:44 AM
Hi.

I wouldnt really do anything until you have been for the briefing session. I'd wait and get all the info about the ICP and requirments etc. Then when you start the course thats when you get info that you can use to create your policies and procedures etc...

good luck and hope all goes well!!

xx

karenjoy
14-03-2008, 08:54 AM
Ok thanks xx I am always in a rush to do everything!!, Will try and relax abit then!!

angeldelight
14-03-2008, 08:58 AM
Yes I agree with Lana

In the meantime you can spend lots of time in the forum getting to know us all - and looking around finding lots of information

Speak soon

Angel xx

karenjoy
14-03-2008, 09:03 AM
Will do thanks Ladies! Have handed in my mod status on my ususal forum to concerntrate all my time for this one instead!!

sarah707
14-03-2008, 09:09 AM
Look forward to talking to you then! :D

Annie_T
14-03-2008, 09:22 AM
getting some folders for then paper work and documents your get on your course.
lot booklets given out on briefign session too but dont worry, it all the aplication forms, leaflets.. also get a ickle booklet with any questions you may ask answered.. yet still ask away. has the order how to do things... course, first aid course, do your test, health declartion etc etc

othet than getting folder/s and pens there nothing you can do yet hun.

karenjoy
14-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Thank you Ladies x