PDA

View Full Version : In praise of parents

brightstar
19-02-2010, 08:55 AM
I hope I'm not jinxing myself here, but after reading some of the other posts I realise how lucky I am with the parents I have. They all pay on time, provide plenty of spare clothes etc, and I only have one that takes a bit of advantage but will bend over backwards to help me out if necessary - so it works both ways. I do dread the day I get a problem one though :blush:

Twinkles
19-02-2010, 08:58 AM
That's lovely to hear.

Dh and I were taken out last night and treated to a lovely dinner by one set of parents who say they feel they don't always let us know how much they appreciate all we do for them.

How nice was that ! There are some lovely parents out there.:thumbsup:

TheBTeam
19-02-2010, 09:13 AM
Nice to hear, make the most of it, i have a mixture at the moment.

Mollymop
19-02-2010, 09:40 AM
That's nice. I have been kinda lucky in my 2 years as well with payments - there has only been one issue but they have left now. Hope it continues for you x

suzyblue
19-02-2010, 05:20 PM
I have had some very testing parents over the years but now I have the best parents ever! :clapping:

Lily Grace
19-02-2010, 08:50 PM
All my parents are great they pay on time, appreciate what I do. One mum introduced me to her friend as "this is the woman who I trust with my children". I had a few issues with one mum (not paying on time, behaviour issues, dont look after him anymore) but at the mo they are all great.

green puppy
19-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Yep, my lot are all fab too!

caz3007
19-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Most of mine are really good too, although one or two I have occasional problems, but nothing that cant be sorted

Chimps Childminding
19-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Mine are also great!! Only problem seems to be they forget who I am, for instance the other day one of mine was telling me how she is looking at cutting her hours by half at work, obviously not thinking that that would ultimately affect me as I have her daughter while she is at work :eek:

Probey9
19-02-2010, 11:06 PM
I am happy to say that all the children I look after and their parents are great. There is only one that I have to remind every month to pay me, the only bonus is that at least now I am paid in advance rather that arrears.

SandCastles
19-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Mine are fantastic and very complimentary of my services, I am in the process of doing questionaires so I cen capture some of their compliments on paper! They pay on time, pickup and collect on time and sometimes bring enough treats for all the children, not just their own.

saying that one parent asked me to work 3 days this half term and mum is only contracted for term time only, maybe they like me as I am a push over.