edge708
19-02-2010, 01:31 AM
I am so stuck on CCLD unit 321 from k3d537 to k3c543 its unreal,
please help silky steps is my last hope
and can you believe its my last unit

don't know what else to do

hayleychildcare
19-02-2010, 07:24 AM
sorry i carnt help i didnt choose that unit i am doing 316 and 320. Dont give up, Have a break and go bak to it with a clear head.

Good luck:thumbsup:

singingcactus
19-02-2010, 07:50 AM
Not sure what you want, but I cared for a little boy who has quite severe autism. Mum was completely overwhelmed but I found another parent in our town who also had a child with severe autism. Her child was about 5 years older than my mindee, so I spoke to that mum, who was much more confident because she had been experiencing it for way longer and put her in touch with my mindees mum. They have forged a very strong support friendship and my mindees mum is now coping so so much better because she talks daily with a mum who has been there done that! Also the mum of the older child is getting to see jut how far her and her son have grown over the last 5 years when they were also at the beginning of the process. Is this what the first one is looking for.
Wikipedia has some good info about Alternative and Augmentative Communication. Communication difficulty can create many many issues from being unable to make their needs known to being unable to make friends - I think this one would be a case of once you start writing you will get more ideas.
The other 3 seem to be asking about your particular setting and how you would be able to include all children whatever their individual needs. I guess you could pick a couple of specific needs and write about them - how you would include a child who cannot see, or uses a wheel chair, or who is on the autism spectrum and how this benefits them and your setting and the other kids in your setting.
I am not a fan of the way cache asks their questions, it is often not clear exactly what they are asking for. Don't give up though.

edge708
19-02-2010, 10:34 PM
I want to thank u all for your feedback, and singingcactus thanks for the info i will be sure to check out wikipedia I will let you guys how i go (and thanks for restoring my drive.

My assessor chose this unit and I am finding this hard, all unit 321 on children's care and development as I haven't had any special needs training

The Juggler
20-02-2010, 08:22 AM
I want to thank u all for your feedback, and singingcactus thanks for the info i will be sure to check out wikipedia I will let you guys how i go (and thanks for restoring my drive.

My assessor chose this unit and I am finding this hard, all unit 321 on children's care and development as I haven't had any special needs training

I'm assuming unit is to do with SEN or is it Autism specifically. You should definately check out on the DCSF website the Inclusion Development Programme booklets. There's one on communication difficulties, and there are a two more now I think. You should be able to download them.

Don't give up!