PDA

View Full Version : any of you lovely peeps about for writting a letter help?

emmadines
18-02-2010, 11:30 PM
can you please help me to write this letter that I need to get out as soon as possible. basically my son has a small opp (hes being sedated for a wart to be removed from his lip) on the 2nd March, I have a young mindee who comes at 1pm and I want to close completely for him as I dont know if I will be back in time for him but I can still have the after schoolers as I know all will be ok by then...
I also need to add that I am on holiday on the 29th march - 2nd April. (we are going on out belated honeymoon.

thankyou in advance

I think I will need to write 2 diff letters 1 for the after schoolers and one for my tuseday mindee!

emmadines
19-02-2010, 12:04 AM
I was thinking

Dear Parent,

I am writing to inform you that the setting will be closed on the Tuesday 2nd of March due to personal reasons. We will re open on Wednesday 3rd March at 7am.
I will also be closed from the 29th March - 2nd April for a family holiday, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. invoices will be adjusted.

and for the others

Dear Parent,

I am writing to inform you that the setting will be closed in the morning of Tuesday 2nd of March due to personal reasons. We will re open at 1pm. I will also be closed from the 29th March - 2nd April for a family holiday, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. invoices will be adjusted.

what do you think??

mama2three
19-02-2010, 12:16 AM
i would put you reopen at 3 on the schoolies letters , just incase the other parent finds out then she wouldnt be happy if her lo usually comes at 1.And
Dont say sorry about your holidays!

how about
I am writing to inform you that the setting will be closed in the morning of Tuesday 2nd of March due to unavoidable circumstances. We will re open at 3pm. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Invoices will be adjusted accordingly. May I also take the opportunity to give 6 weeks notice of the dates of a forthcoming holiday - the setting will close between the dates of 29th March and April 2nd 2010.
Thankyou ........

emmadines
19-02-2010, 09:16 AM
i would put you reopen at 3 on the schoolies letters , just incase the other parent finds out then she wouldnt be happy if her lo usually comes at 1.And
Dont say sorry about your holidays!

how about
I am writing to inform you that the setting will be closed in the morning of Tuesday 2nd of March due to unavoidable circumstances. We will re open at 3pm. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Invoices will be adjusted accordingly. May I also take the opportunity to give 6 weeks notice of the dates of a forthcoming holiday - the setting will close between the dates of 29th March and April 2nd 2010.
Thankyou ........

your a star thankyou x