PDA

View Full Version : omg my laminater broke!!!

claire bear 72
18-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Was laminating some stuff today and omg.........it jammed i could have cried lol :) I love my laminater (sad I no) ????but i think there are other people who love there's also?????? Anyway I stripped it down and prized the stuck paper out using I might add a screwdriver(hubby said just throw it) so I unblocked it screwed it back together and ...............although I got a screw left over ha ha ha it's fixed yippee :)

mamasheshe
18-02-2010, 09:46 PM
i can't wait to get my very own laminater :blush: :blush:

dlissaman
18-02-2010, 09:55 PM
I did not realise how much i loved my laminater until last Saturday and one of my sons said to his girlfriend 'watch out mum is laminating again do not stand still she laminates everything in sight'.

It is true, i have laminated autumn leaves and cut them out, we had them hanging from the kitchen cubboards in the autumn and now they are hanging from the roof of my wooden gazebo (outdoor classroom) also hanging out there are laminated 'snowflakes' that we made from cutting up paper.

TheBTeam
18-02-2010, 10:36 PM
If you need to buy a laminator, Tesco value one is as good as the expensive one i used to have, and it is much smaller, it stays in the box in my undersink cupboard, i whip it out and laminate stuff in a jiffy and it gets packed away again!

I would be lost without it, between my laptop and clipart, my printer and my laminator i have worn the floor out!

Daisy1956
19-02-2010, 09:31 PM
I thought it was only me I love my laminator if it broke -well I hate to think- tesco basic laminator pouches are brilliant better than some more expensive ones:)

Twinkles
19-02-2010, 09:42 PM
OMG I'm so sorry for your loss :panic: How will you cope without it ? Will you have a farewell ceremony ?
I would if it was mine. I might just go and check to see if mine is ok.