View Full Version : Go Ahead

11-12-2007, 08:59 AM
Hi Guys,I know I asked for your advise regarding advertising,thanks for you're reponse.I also thought I would ask the NCMA if I was ok to advertise while waiting for all my paperwork to come through.No surprises they said no please hold off until everything is in place.
I have decided to dish out my cards anyway and have a waiting list ready as there is a lot a competion in my area, and you just don't know how long you might have to wait.I don't think NCMA look at it from our point of view.
I am meeting up with the childminder that used to look after my children and she will pass my card onto other too.
Surely there is no harm have a waiting list in place as long as I have explained the situation to the parents.What do you all think?

11-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Personally I would not have even asked NCMA but can see why you did

I would continue to do what you are doing

It is not like you are going to actually start working is it ?

Say if you advertise now and get no response for a few mths. I would always advertise early rather than later

Good luck hope you get some calls

Angel xx

11-12-2007, 09:24 AM
yes i agree

no harm in advertising - as long as parents no where you stand

you go for it

all the best


Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
11-12-2007, 09:47 AM
No harm in doing what you are doing as you say it could take a few months before you get anything, lets hope the calls start coming soon.

Lorraine xx

11-12-2007, 02:04 PM
I advetised before my certificate came and had one on a wait list when it did so it was worth it for me xxx

good luck xxx

11-12-2007, 03:41 PM
I started to advertise before I had my certificate too and it paid off as I had a little 4 month old waiting for me to start. I say go for it. Good luck

Emler x

11-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Thanks guys,will keep you posted of my progress x