PDA

View Full Version : why dont some people just GET IT????

maryp0ppins
18-02-2010, 11:56 AM
:angry: Not a good start...
but...
Still waiting for last fridays payment off MUM, had lo yesterday (2 hours after the time lo should have been here)
So waited till pickup time to remind mum she still hadn't paid me last weeks money & friday was soon approching for my next payment. She made out i was badgering her :eek: ...
"ok ok" she said/shouted
" i haven't got it do you want me to bank now"
i said "No tomorrow will be fine" :littleangel:
Well lo was due at 9am...........................NO :censored: sign of him :angry: YET!!

AM I A MUG...OR AM I A MUG??

Spangles
18-02-2010, 12:04 PM
That's not looking good at the moment.

Hopefully there's some explanation and you will get paid.

Have you tried calling her to check that they are okay?

solly
18-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Hopefully she will turn up wth mindee and the money soon if not i would ring her and say you are wanting to go out so what time will she be arriving and i would also politely ask her to bring your money.

I have had parents do this to me and make the comment how do you expect me to pay you now when the bank is closed my reply has been there is a cash point down the road. On that occasion she did go and get my money

Mollymop
18-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Your not a mug! Hopefully she will come with your money today x

katickles
18-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Oh I hope she turns up with your money.

It really drives me mad the amount of times I read on here that people arn't getting paid & when they ask for it the parents pull their face!!:angry:

I am lucky in that my money id paid by direct debit each week - couldn't be doing with the messing!

Tatjana
18-02-2010, 12:49 PM
They are so rude, we try and be as nice as we can and then get :censored: off them.

I got told by one mum this week she would try and pay me by Friday, I said "Oh right" when I felt like saying "Well i'll try and look after your child" grrrr:angry:

xx

The Juggler
18-02-2010, 01:05 PM
Hopefully she will turn up wth mindee and the money soon if not i would ring her and say you are wanting to go out so what time will she be arriving and i would also politely ask her to bring your money.

I have had parents do this to me and make the comment how do you expect me to pay you now when the bank is closed my reply has been there is a cash point down the road. On that occasion she did go and get my money

yes, tell her you are waiting to go out "to go shopping and you need the money to buy food with" :angry: :angry:

haribo
18-02-2010, 01:43 PM
Did they turn up ?

geraldine72
18-02-2010, 02:09 PM
hope she turns up it makes you so angry how r we supposed to buy food and equipment for the children they think that we can live on fresh air some how! i wish!!

maryp0ppins
18-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Did they turn up ?

haribo yes they did turn up, it was 12.40 & all 6 of use (3mindee's & my two daughters) were sitting round the table having our lunch, she came in the back door, Said "hi sorry we were late we had a lie in" :mad:

I didn't get up as i was not impressed, just asked is she had my money to which she put it on the kitchen side.
Then TOLD me (not ask) she was coming round to see me tomorrow as she needs to change her contacts with me....i asked what she meant & she said she needed me for an extra day !!!

PERFECT opportunity i think to lay down some RULES...any help would be great!!

Carpet Monkeys
18-02-2010, 04:07 PM
A great opportunity to remind her of your "Late Payment Policy", if you don't have one, get one drawn up and give it to her tomorrow!

maryp0ppins
18-02-2010, 04:45 PM
A great opportunity to remind her of your "Late Payment Policy", if you don't have one, get one drawn up and give it to her tomorrow!

No i dont have one but i'll be writting one out tonight, Have been quite casual with late payments but i've had enough now as its every other week with the same Lady.

Do you think charging £5 per day for a late payment is too much?

Mollymop
18-02-2010, 04:48 PM
I think charging £5 per day is fine.

What gives her the impression that she can walk all over you - rude woman!

caz3007
18-02-2010, 05:03 PM
I would remind her of letting you know if she is going to bring the children round late.

I have a collections and dropping off policy that I think I found on Bromley and also get in the late payment charge too.

miffy
18-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Glad you got your money.

£5.00 a day late payment charge should get your point across or you could think about changing your payments to weekly in advance rather than arrears

Good luck - hope you get it sorted

Miffy xx