PDA

View Full Version : Thinking ahead and an outing

aly
18-02-2010, 11:50 AM
Thinking of taking mindee and my daughter to bristol zoo in the near future.

The will be free as they are both under 3 but what about my entrance fee?

I know I can claim the mileage but what abotu the entrance fee?

thanks

madredann
18-02-2010, 12:01 PM
I think i read recently on here that you can claim all accompanying peoples/childrens fees and food expenses whilst you have a mindee with you

Mollymop
18-02-2010, 12:31 PM
Because you are working you will be able to claim for anything that you buy as an expense including your entrance fee, food drinks, etc x

katickles
18-02-2010, 12:55 PM
I get a yearly pass to the zoo & put that through my books - I see it that if I am going along with them then I am claiming for it, other wise I wouldn't be taking tham half the places :)

The Juggler
18-02-2010, 01:04 PM
I get a yearly pass to the zoo & put that through my books - I see it that if I am going along with them then I am claiming for it, other wise I wouldn't be taking tham half the places :)

me too I have an annual pass for chessington zoo (though they've now closed it during the week from October to March:angry: :angry: ) and I put it through my books.

jelly15
18-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Took mindee out yesterday to petting farm/zoo. Will be putting my entrance fee through, £7.50, mindee free. Also going to claim milage which works out at £8.00.

aly
18-02-2010, 04:51 PM
cool thanks

I knew I'd be able to claim mileage but wasnt sure about entrance..thanks all

x

miffy
18-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Definitely - they couldn't go if you didn't take them and you have to pay to get in so it's a legitimate business expense! :thumbsup:

Have a lovely time!

Miffy xx