PDA

View Full Version : Nothing is happening?!!

Cazz
17-02-2010, 09:29 PM
I've typed in the goverment gateway web address in my Ofsted letter and it says that the Ofsted online application is opening but nothing happens?

Does that mean the site is down or there's a problem with my computer?

Also, if I do get on there and start it, can I save it and go back to it without submitting to Ofsted?

angeldelight
18-02-2010, 07:38 AM
Did you get it sorted now Cazz?

Angel xx

mama2three
18-02-2010, 09:05 AM
cazz i had exactly the same problem , couldn t get it and thought the server may be down so left it a couple of days and still got the same , says its opening but nothing happens. In the end i googled government gateway self evaluation and one of the links was the right page ! hth x

Ripeberry
18-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Yes you can save it (bottom of page), always print a copy and then just logout.

Cazz
18-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Thanks for your help.

I've got onto it now - my computer had a pop up blocker on! :blush: I'm useless with computers, it only took me 2 hours to realise that was the problem!

I've made a start on it anyway but it says the site is going to be closed from 6.00pm - 11.00pm this evening for maintenance work so I'll have to try and crack on with it at the weekend!

mama2three
18-02-2010, 11:12 PM
so thats why i couldnt get on tonight! what a shame , i had to spend my evening on here instead!! I had even pinched ds's laptop so i could have 2 side by side , one with my sef and one with sarahs ebook open!!