PDA

View Full Version : Apology from Ofsted

Hebs
17-02-2010, 08:09 PM
i got a letter today from Ofsted, apologising for not sending me out my annual invoice, aparently it was due to a glitch in the system

i rang once i got a FINAL REMINDER from them, when i rang to pay i told them i hadn't had an invoice from them, he was adamant it had been sent :rolleyes:

anyone else had this???

PixiePetal
17-02-2010, 08:16 PM
yes! a friend did, not me though :)

LeanneC
17-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Hi

I had the same letter through as they sent me a final demand for payment - i called them and the man was very apologetic and sent my receipt out and then today I got my letter... at least they can admitt to it being them :thumbsup:

Hebs
17-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Hi

I had the same letter through as they sent me a final demand for payment - i called them and the man was very apologetic and sent my receipt out and then today I got my letter... at least they can admitt to it being them :thumbsup:

i was stunned :laughing:

babydayz
18-02-2010, 12:19 AM
yes i had it too, the first thing i knew was when they sent me a final reminder and said i had to pay within 10 days it was quite a nasty letter.

I also got an apology letter on monday :blush:

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
18-02-2010, 10:19 AM
hi guys

I knew we had to pay ofsted yearly but i just wondered how much it is.
thaks

RachelE
18-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi,

I was at the East Midlands forum 2 weeks ago and there was quite a few there too, that had a threatening letter and no other letter.

Glad you got your apology :thumbsup:

Rachel x

ajs
18-02-2010, 11:29 AM
i got the same from ncma they told me they HAD sent me a renewal letter and i told them they hadn't. i remembered that my renewal was due on the 5th feb so called them on the 1st and they were adamant they had sent it.

they called later to admit that i hadn't been sent one as they had had a problem with their system

samd35
19-02-2010, 06:58 AM
Hi

Yes it happened to me but when I rang to pay he did apologise and said there had been a glich in sending out invoices.

I have received the apology letter.

Sam

christine e
19-02-2010, 09:26 AM
This happened to me back in Nov. Someone else brought it up at our last regional forum and low and behold it had happened to quite a few of us there. NCMA member of staff going to take it up for us.

Cx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
19-02-2010, 09:47 AM
My friend paid her's late she just forget will they are coming out to re inspector because she paid late, anyone else heard that. I did ask my inspector about it as I thought perhaps there is something else, but no the inspector said they will come out and re inspect you if you are late.

She is appealing against it as she was only inspected last year.

Must remember to pay mine when it is due in May.

ZoeAlli
19-02-2010, 03:35 PM
No I didn't get a final demand letter, I just got two reminder letters the same sent to me. When I paid my subscription the guy told me there had been a problem with their systems and if they were the same to just ignore one!!!!

Heaven Scent
19-02-2010, 05:41 PM
My friend paid her's late she just forget will they are coming out to re inspector because she paid late, anyone else heard that. I did ask my inspector about it as I thought perhaps there is something else, but no the inspector said they will come out and re inspect you if you are late.

She is appealing against it as she was only inspected last year.

Must remember to pay mine when it is due in May.

OMW - that would be a nightmare :panic: :panic: :panic: