PDA

View Full Version : Fingers crossed i have got a very productive few days coming up!!

Fabby
17-02-2010, 07:40 PM
I have booked 2 days off work so i can sort my over filled garage out full of toys and equipment ready for my 1st inspection. I am taking a trip to ikea to get lots of storage. I dont even know exactly what i have got because i have collected that much! Some stuff ive brought and alot had given me! Cant wait to see what ive got lol!

Plus .... got another parent coming aroud friday morning to hopefully fill another place and my neighbour also want s to speak to me about doing their little boys school run so fingers crossed it maybe a very productive few days !!!!!!!!! Than that will be 3 spaces filled!! x

sarah707
17-02-2010, 07:42 PM
When you have sorted yours, you can come up here and do mine too :laughing: :D

katickles
17-02-2010, 07:44 PM
I have been trying to sort/re-arrange/de-clutter the playroom this evening, I have come to the conclusion they have far to much stuff & no where near enough storage to put it!! ARGH!!!!

Thing is - I don't even have space for any more storage that I can think of :(

GOOD LUCK!!

Fabby
17-02-2010, 07:45 PM
OOOOO i dunno about that lol!! I have loads to sort!! I would do toys r us proud i think!! x

Fabby
17-02-2010, 07:46 PM
I know well im kind of hoping that once i sort it into proper storage sollutions, i maybe be able to walk in my garage again!!!!! i hope so anyway lol x

Jessicasmummy
17-02-2010, 07:47 PM
I did mine last week - took me hours! Feels so good now its all completed though. Spent a fortune on containers and shelves but now its all well labelled and organised and seems easier to keep tidy :)

PixiePetal
17-02-2010, 08:38 PM
I have a day off tomorrow so plan on putting up a second hand Tikes playhouse in the garden with the help of my DS! (need him as he is now taller and stronger than me!)

crazyhazy
17-02-2010, 08:39 PM
sound slike a busy few days, hope it all goes well. On the topic of storage h is currently building their trofast units which we're going to put in the cupboard in the playroom and are going to solve all my storage issues :idea: They seem really good so far and very sturdy so think they'll last a long time.

Fabby
17-02-2010, 08:50 PM
That seems like a good idea! There are these particular cupboards i want but i am hoping i can get a grant in the near future to pay for that because it soooooo expensive but perfect!! x

The Juggler
17-02-2010, 09:25 PM
oooh! a garage - well I can always dream. Good luck with the new parent visits.

Gizmo
17-02-2010, 09:32 PM
I got new storage boxes from Argos a couple of weeks ago and sorted all the smaller bits from the playroom into them thinking I could do away with larger boxes, then I had a brainwave and had a drawer each per mindee with nappies and spare clothes I even printed a pic from my pogo and put it on the front. I will need to get more toy boxes again.:laughing:
Good luck with your clear out :D