PDA

View Full Version : ok, so ive been cheeky

sarahlou
17-02-2010, 07:04 PM
I m psting thisbefore someone else does!!!:)
ofsted rang 4 weeks ago to say they would be coming - so all prepared. sleepless night, razzin round - u know how it is:panic:
Any she foned on the day to say she was ill and that she would fone me nearer the time to say she was going to visit.
Any ways she knocked on my door this am and I politly tols her i had no EYFS and i didnt want to get a satisfactory - she was fine with this gave her my sef to poder over and she went away.

Friend said i was cheeky, but i was being honest - did tell her she could come in if she wanted to, but she said no - oh well i will just keep waiting:)

The Juggler
17-02-2010, 07:05 PM
:clapping: :clapping: good for you!

Hebs
17-02-2010, 07:51 PM
I m psting thisbefore someone else does!!!:)
ofsted rang 4 weeks ago to say they would be coming - so all prepared. sleepless night, razzin round - u know how it is:panic:
Any she foned on the day to say she was ill and that she would fone me nearer the time to say she was going to visit.
Any ways she knocked on my door this am and I politly tols her i had no EYFS and i didnt want to get a satisfactory - she was fine with this gave her my sef to poder over and she went away.

Friend said i was cheeky, but i was being honest - did tell her she could come in if she wanted to, but she said no - oh well i will just keep waiting:)

:thumbsup: LOVE IT :clapping:

get them told :laughing:

avril
17-02-2010, 07:54 PM
WOO HOO!! :clapping: :clapping:

That is great!

miss mopple
17-02-2010, 07:55 PM
:clapping: good on you!