PDA

View Full Version : pogo printers???

cuffleygirl
16-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Are they really good?

I am useless with technology, but can I print via blue tooth from my phone do I need to plug in usb or what really? I have a mac does that make any difference?

Are they the poloroid one sorry for ignorance

It's a small world
16-02-2010, 03:46 PM
I'd like one but apparently they are not compatible with Iphones. dh sad to wait incase they bring one out that is compatible rather than using it just with my camera....:( :(

katickles
16-02-2010, 03:48 PM
I got mine last week from Grahams link go Amazon.

I had read about them in the Who Minds Magazine & thought they sounded good.

I am really really pleased with it. All you do is select the pic you want to print, then send via bluetooth, within a miniute or so theres your pic!!! Good size IMo for both obs & daily diaries.

If printing from your camera - yes you just attatch the USB cable from camera to pogo, again select the print & it prints within a minuite.

I have used mine loads so far - dairy has pics in each day rather than waiting for my online orders & again ob pics are instant. I am also making other things with it, labels etc

IMO well worth getting & really well priced:D

cuffleygirl
16-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Thanks Kerrie, that answers that one - I have an iphone so its a great idea but not until compatible!

katickles
16-02-2010, 03:49 PM
I'd like one but apparently they are not compatible with Iphones. dh sad to wait incase they bring one out that is compatible rather than using it just with my camera....:( :(

On another thread Kerrie, somebody had said about changing the settings so they become compatable - I'm sure that was to do with iphones???

It's a small world
16-02-2010, 03:50 PM
On another thread Kerrie, somebody had said about changing the settings so they become compatable - I'm sure that was to do with iphones???

oooh will have a nosey thanks

LOOPYLISA
16-02-2010, 04:13 PM

We have iphones :rolleyes: , will jut use my camera :thumbsup:

cuffleygirl
16-02-2010, 04:17 PM
oh has anyone made a pogo printer work with an iphone if so how?