PDA

View Full Version : Not sure how that went.

aly
15-02-2010, 05:03 PM
parents just gone.

O 7 was a little embarrassing with being abit loud, their lo was ok with him etc when usually they say she can be wary [8mths] ]

eeek

I didn't have a good vibe but then with the others I have had a good vibe and they didnt use me.

Who knows....I'm the 1st they have seen and there are probably better cm's with not so noisy mindees :blush:

ah well...

Hebs
15-02-2010, 05:09 PM
got everything crossed for you xx

Winnie
15-02-2010, 05:09 PM
You can never tell- unless they sign there & then :laughing: my fingers are crossed for you. And i'm sure there arnt better childminders out there! have confidence :thumbsup: dont put yourself down :)

brightstar
15-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Repeat after me - I AM A BRILLIANT MINDER, IF THEY DON'T CHOOSE ME THEY ARE MAD. Seriously though, if your mindee was happy and you were patient with all the noise, that could only reflect well on you. Good luck.

caz3007
15-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Good luck, hope they come to you,

I had one family choose another minder and then a week later, they rang me and said coudl I take him as they had made a huge mistake. The mum is only young, but she text me on Friday to thank me for the card I had made with O and said that she is so pleased that he comes to my house and she doesnt have to worry one little bit cos she knows he is safe and having fun

The Juggler
15-02-2010, 09:40 PM
fingers crossed for you honx

miffy
15-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Fingers crossed they choose you!

Miffy xx

Zoomie
15-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Fingers, toes, knees and elbows .......... crossed for you :D

TheBTeam
15-02-2010, 09:52 PM
parents just gone.

O 7 was a little embarrassing with being abit loud, their lo was ok with him etc when usually they say she can be wary [8mths] ]

eeek

I didn't have a good vibe but then with the others I have had a good vibe and they didnt use me.

Who knows....I'm the 1st they have seen and there are probably better cm's with not so noisy mindees :blush:

ah well...

I could have written this, mine came at 5.30pm and left at 7pm, but the rest is the same!

aly
15-02-2010, 11:50 PM
I could have written this, mine came at 5.30pm and left at 7pm, but the rest is the same!

thanks all
xxx

BTeam.....how did you feel yours went?

I did have another enquiry through netmums so who knows ;)

The Juggler
16-02-2010, 07:28 AM

If they stayed an hour and half they must have liked something - a LOT!;)

Dippy bird
17-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Good Luck!
I have only just started minding.Within 24 hrs I had 2 enquiries! Both families came to see me on the same day and I was terrified! Family one said yes straight away :clapping:
Family 2 asked if they could come back when it was just me (I had 2 after schoolers here at the time)
She came back a second time and was with me for almost 2 hours! I then got an e-mail asking if hubby could come and see me! :eek:
Anyhoo, I have now got a full timer and his big sis starting in March :clapping:
So my advice is don't panic and don't worry too much - just be yourself.
Save your panic for all the blinkin paperwork!!:angry: :angry:

TheBTeam
17-02-2010, 06:26 PM
Well if all else fails it has taught them what they dont want!