PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who use freewebs..can you help please?!

Jelly Baby
14-02-2010, 12:24 PM
I am in the process of setting mine up using the girrafe page! I currently pay for the vistaprint one and tbh think it is a bit basic so was pleased to see this.
One thing is it completely free? no hidden bits?
Also i have noticed some of you have different headings and am not sure how you get them? I have testimonials and dont really want them would prefer vacancies page? and not sure how to remove?
Thanks for any help..

sarak31
14-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Hi I have one of these and yes it's completely free - you just can choose to pay to upgrade to get your own website address without webs in it I think.

You can change the pages on the main site manager page which I think is what you get when you log in - you can rename, delete and add pages. The headings, font etc I think you change on the actual page - so you go into the page you want to edit from the site manager and then you can change the look of your headings etc on there.

Hope that helps.

Winnie
14-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Yes its completely free, you can change headings and add pages if you want.

One thing that i've not managed yet is to do a counter- i've no idea how to :o

sarah707
14-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Yes its completely free, you can change headings and add pages if you want.

One thing that i've not managed yet is to do a counter- i've no idea how to :o

Forum member Chell helped me with this one!

I got the counter from http://www.statcounter.com/, manage it through their site and it just sits there counting away.

I just copied and pasted some text into one of the bits of the home page :D

Winnie
14-02-2010, 07:33 PM
thank you Sarah :)

Jelly Baby
15-02-2010, 09:52 AM
thanks ladies x

karen m
12-03-2010, 09:09 PM
keep saying i will do a website then get on here and before i no it the night has gone,i must get started on monday:thumbsup: