PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else...

mum2two
14-02-2010, 09:23 AM
having problems logging into the SEF?

I was trying to update it last night, and spent about an hour on one question, only to hit save, be thrown out & it hadn't saved it!!! :angry: Typed it up again, hit save, & it looked like it was going to do the same so I quickly copy & pasted into word.

Today, it just will not go onto the website... Is it just me - or is there a problem???

xx

fridaysoff
14-02-2010, 09:40 AM
I've no idea. Are you trying to do it for an inspection or just being really diligent?! I did mine a year ago so time to update it. Mine wouldn't go on then - sometimes there are probs. So I stopped wating my time and typed all on word and emailed it to Ofsted by agreement with the inspector. I sent her a few pages a night for 5 nigths till the inspection came up - so youo could maybe look into doing that if u have to get it done. Or just leave it a bit;) ?

good luck

sarah707
14-02-2010, 09:46 AM
I can't get mine to upload at the moment either.

I will ring them tomorrow and see if it's a me problem or not :D

mum2two
14-02-2010, 09:47 AM
I'm actaully just being prepared... which is a bit scary!! :laughing:

I did it back in Sept, then they changed the form over, so did the new form a few weeks ago. Just been reading through other reports, info etc, and reaslised there was more I could add.

I'm due inspection around May time, but others locally have been getting calls up to 6 months before they are due, so want it all done & dusted. One so it doesn't look like I'm just doing it because ofsted called, and 2, so I don't have to panic about it when they do call!

Plus, I know the 2 inspectors who do this area are really hot on the SEF, so want it to be as full as I can possibly make it, so they can't pick me up for not completing it enough!!!

xx

mum2two
14-02-2010, 09:49 AM
You're due an inspection soon too aren't you Sarah?

Don't know how true this is, but i remember somone mentioning something about you not being able to access the SEF if ofsted are preparing a visit to you.... :panic:

Hope I can get on it soon!!!

xx

sarah707
14-02-2010, 09:55 AM
Yes I'm due this year and just trying to be prepared like you!

Mine isn't actually due til the summer but I want it uploaded as a few local minders have been done early. :D