PDA

View Full Version : Questionnaire

jaz
13-03-2008, 02:43 PM
I need to do a questionnaire as part of my NVQ3 CCLD, to gain parental feedback on the service I provide.

My head has gone completely blank, does anyone have any ideas of the sort of questions I could ask

Thanks

J
x

ma7ie
13-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Are you happy with the format we use to communicate with each other or would you prefer an alternative method, or a combination of methods?
For example:Daily contact book, Quick chat at Drop-Off/Collection, Email update,
Weekly meeting, telephone call etc.

Are you happy with the current routines and activities that we do or would you like any new ones introduced? (please provide details)

Are you happy with the menu that I provide? Would you like to introduce any new foods? Have you any concerns about your child’s diet that you would like to discuss with me?

Do you have any concerns about your child’s development?

Are you happy with the methods I use to manage your child’s behaviour?

Are there any alterations you would like to make to our contract? For example changes to hours, contact numbers etc?

Any comments you would like to make about my service.

This is not my work. Don't know where I got it from, but this is what I use.

Hope that helps. :D

sarah707
13-03-2008, 03:41 PM
I use the Every Child Matters agenda and ask questions following that... are you happy with ... food & drink, outings and exercise (healthy child); way I keep your child safe & teach safety (safe child) etc...

Marie's is possibly better! :D

miffy
13-03-2008, 03:44 PM
I think Dee put one in the downloads section

There is also one on www.bromleycma.org.uk

Miffy xx

deeb66
15-03-2008, 02:33 PM
I think Dee put one in the downloads section

There is also one on www.bromleycma.org.uk

Miffy xx

Yes I did put one on the downloads.

Have a look at that one and the Bromley one and pick the bet bits out of both of them!